Information data that we will collect
We collect your personal data that is provided to us when filling out an email form on this site, the data in the form of:
◦ Contact information
◦ IP address
◦ Username and password
◦ Comments and feedback
◦ Demographic information
◦ Keep records of correspondence and the information contained therein when you contact us.
◦ We will not trade users’ personal information.
How we use user information
We may use your personal information to:
◦ Respond to your questions and requests.
◦ Company objectives such as market analysis, audits, new product development, improvement of our site, improvement of our products and services, identification of trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, tailoring your experience in site content, measuring customer satisfaction and providing customer service.
◦ Ensure that the site runs properly.
◦ Provide information, products and services that you want from us or products that we think you are quite interested in, which you have agreed to be contacted for in those purposes..
Security of your information
Your personal data that we collect is in a safe state and does not share account and password data. You are responsible for your account and keep it confidential, we ask that you do not share your password with anyone. We always use appropriate technical and administrative measures to protect your personal data under our control, but no data transmission over the internet or data systems is 100% guaranteed. If you have any insecurity in your account through this site or feel that your account has been breached, please contact us immediately to inform us of the problem.
We will not retain data for a longer period of time than required or as long as permitted by law.